December 17, 2010

Patience, Please

I took my last final yesterday. My brain hurt all day and I came home and went to bed. I started in early this morning, cleaning up all my school stuff from my office. In the middle of the frenzy, a reader was kind enough to remind me it was Friday and I hadn't posted chapter 30 yet. The problem is, the jump drive with the manuscript on it has disappeared into the pile on my desk.

And then the migraine hit.

I humbly apologize, and ask your patience. I will get the missing chapter up as soon as I can locate the errant jump drive. In the mean time, I'm putting an ice pack on my forehead.

Anne

2 comments:

  1. ***runs around the room closing off all light sources, go to bed and rest***

    That was the only way I could get rid of my migranes, thankfully I haven't had any in awhile.

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry, when you get impatient, you only start to worry. REmember, remember that God is patient too. So think of all the times when others have to wait on you. (song from my children's sunday school days.)

    ReplyDelete