July 17, 2012

News and Resolution Update

First, the news.


Christopher Wilke wrote a review of Assignment to Earth, which can be found at the League of the Iron Quill.


The Moms Place is now available in all formats. Links to both books are on my website, am-jenner.com.

I was out of town at my sister's wedding when it was time to publish my resolution update, and it's taken me a week or so to recover from my trip and get all the loose ends at home tucked back in again. I have not been neglecting my goals, I've just been too busy to write about them.
My goals for this year are:
  • Graduate from college.
  • Write a new manuscript, something I haven't had time to do since I started college.
  • Take a vacation someplace out of Arizona.
  • Hug my daughter every day.
  • Learn how to make book trailers and post them to YouTube.
College graduation was May 11, so that goal is now retired.

My darling daughter and new partner Jenna helped me plot a new book, Crown of Tears, which I will be writing for Camp NaNoWriMo in August.

I just got back from my vacation in California, where I visited with family and a large sentient rodent.

I continue to hug my daughter on  a daily basis.

The book trailer project has been put off indefinitely.

As I continue through the year, my goals now read:
  • Write a new manuscript, something I haven't had time to so since I started college.
  • Hug my daughter every day.
  • Finish editing The Siege of Kwennjurat and get it published.
  • Support my daughter as she takes her turn at college.
In June I read 17 books, with a total of 5335 pages. At the half-year mark, this brings my reading total to 120 books and 25,903 pages read for pleasure. None of the reading I do for school or work is included in this total.

~Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment