October 16, 2012

Giving Away Moms


My new book, The Siege of Kwennjurat, is scheduled for release nine days from now, and I feel like celebrating. For the next nine days, I am giving away one signed book each day. Here’s how to enter:

Making a comment on the blog gets you one entry. If you’re a blog follower, say so for a second entry. Tweeting and sharing to Facebook or Google+ are worth one entry each (post a link to where you shared in your comment). First thing tomorrow morning, I will put all the entries in a hat and draw a winner. I’ll announce the winner, and then they can email me their real name and address, and their signed book will be on the way!

Today I’m giving away The Moms Place, a sweet romance. What is the most romantic thing your husband / boyfriend has done for you? I thought it was extremely romantic when mine got up in the middle of the night to change a pretty toxic diaper. If you don’t have a romantic person in your life, feel free to make something up. See you tomorrow with a new giveaway and the announcement of today’s winner.

8 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound like my kind of read, but does sound right up BB3's alley.

    And congrats, GG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romances aren't everyone's cup of tea, for sure. This is one reason I write in multiple genres, so I can please multiple groups of readers. At least, that reason sounds better than "because I have multiple personalities"... ;-)

      Delete
  2. He proposed to me, at Disneyworld, during the Wishes fireworks. Does the Man know me or what?!?! And as we were walking out of the park, the Electric Light Parade started. It was magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds magical, especially for a tigger!

      Delete
  3. He carved a special Valentine's stamp for Valentines day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A valentine that lasts! How awesome is that?

      Delete
  4. I was washing clothes outside. He drove up in a white truck. I left the suds in the bucket and the clothes hangin, wait, no! That's a country song!

    I'm still waiting for my knight, prince, warm-blooded man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shared on fb, too!

    https://m.facebook.com/1283470386/timeline/story?ut=3&hash=2414402747737292551&wstart=1349074800&wend=1351753199&ustart&refid=17

    ReplyDelete