October 23, 2012

Kwennjurat, Part I


My new book, The Siege of Kwennjurat, is scheduled for release tomorrow days from now, and I feel like celebrating. Tomorrow, I am giving away one signed book each day. Here’s how to enter:

Making a comment on the blog gets you one entry. If you’re a blog follower, say so for a second entry. Tweeting and sharing to Facebook or Google+ are worth one entry each (post a link to where you shared in your comment). First thing tomorrow morning, I will put all the entries in a hat and draw a winner. I’ll announce the winner, and then they can email me their real name and address, and their signed book will be on the way!

Today I’m giving away Tanella’s Flight. This fantasy is the first half of the Kwennjurat Chronicles. You’ll want to read this before the sequel, The Siege of Kwennjurat comes out tomorrow. The heroine of this book is a princess. In your comments today, tell me when in your life you most felt like royalty. See you tomorrow with a new giveaway and the announcement of today’s winner.

14 comments:

  1. Royalty ... hummm that is a hard one. I guess when I came home from 4 long days in the hospital with Sean. Glen's family had come and cleaned the whole house, had food in the frig, and flowers on the table. It was so nice to walk in to and I felt like a princess. :)
    (blog follower and will share on facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, never royalty. Always the court jester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt most like royalty when we renewed our vows in Vegas, after having been married at the courthouse. It was just a small thing with Elvis as the officiate. It was fun having a few family members and friends there just for us. Then when we went outside our names were flashing on a big billboard. I don't normally like being the center of attention, but I enjoyed that day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be both cool and intimidating, I would think, to have my name flashing big like that. I hope you got pictures of it.

      Delete
    2. Yes we do. My husband, myself, Elvis, and a big flashy sign. ;)

      Delete
  4. Royalty . . . hmmmm. Not really royalty but it felt pretty awesome when a newer letterboxer tracked us down in the woods simply because she wanted to meet Kurious Jo. Actually I suddenly felt inadequate. LoL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Letterboxing Royalty counts...though running you down in the woods feels more like stalking.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I can relate to that. I think all brides feel like a princess on their day.

      Delete
  6. Recently I broke my first bone, my toe. My husband cooked dinner (spaghetti..yummy), cleaned the house, bandaged my foot and basically catered to me. I told him I felt like Cleopatra :) I am a blog follower and posted to facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your toe, I hope it's better now. You have a wonderful husband to do all that for you, too.

      Delete
  7. yes he is wonderful and thanks still hurts but getting better.

    ReplyDelete