October 15, 2012

Today Only, Free Sampler!


My new book, The Siege of Kwennjurat, is scheduled for release ten days from now, and I feel like celebrating. For the next ten days, I am giving away one signed book each day. Here’s how to enter:

Making a comment on the blog gets you one entry. If you’re a blog follower, say so for a second entry. Tweeting and sharing to Facebook or Google+ are worth one entry each (post a link to where you shared in your comment). First thing tomorrow morning, I will put all the entries in a hat and draw a winner. I’ll announce the winner, and then they can email me their real name and address, and their signed book will be on the way!

Today’s book is my Reading Sampler, full of sample chapters from six different novels. That’s right, six for the price of one. That’s a pretty good bargain, so in your comments, tell me about the best bargain you ever made. See you tomorrow with a new giveaway and the announcement of today’s winner.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new book release! If you hadn'ta commented in AQ, I'da missed this. I wasn't a follower before, but am now - just subscribed! Plus, I just added a link to your blog on our blog! Sorry, I don't do Facebutt. ;)

    Good luck with the writing and the publishing - that's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with the new release! All the best. Just subscribed on AQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool beans!

    Kaaren
    aka Kaaren the Vampire Slayer on AQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do Facebut. .er, FaceBOOK, so i will spread the word for our blog.*sheesh* love the Boy, but really.

    i LOVE FREE. i also love your books. . . now, i especially like the cookbook, LOL, but the other ones are good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! So happy for you, and always up for a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting! Congrats on the upcoming release.
    Tara
    SWGS

    ReplyDelete